We’re looking for a Junior SEO Account Manager –?Join the crew!
3 Door Digital is the international arm of Angora Media, a well established digital marketing agency based in Ramat Gan, Israel. Our technical expertise, creative flair and exceptional customer service means clients can rest assured that their online investment is in good hands. We work with both national and global brands who enjoy the hands-on and transparent way in which we operate.
Angora Media is pushing the boundaries of SEO here in Israel and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to contribute to?our very own SEO conference run in Israel each year – NextCase, as well as our new, shiny SEO course ??
Do you have what it takes?
3 Door Digital is looking for a junior SEO account manager. This person will handle different aspects of SEO across a range of clients. You need to be enthusiastic about what you do and have a proactive attitude. Having a content background is a big plus, specifically if you have been a content writer or part of a social media marketing team. Knowledge of WordPress is something we would also like to see but is not essential. We are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm towards learning about the industry and how search can really help improve our clients business.
This is a full time, office based position.
When joining us you commit to:
– Working hard (and smart)
– Communicating effectively
– Contributing in a creative way
– Leaving your comfort zone
– Continuing to learn and develop
In return we will commit to:
– The potential to work with big brands within different verticals
– A relaxed and fun working environment
– Ongoing training and the backing of the entire team
– Company Trips (Yes, the entire company just went to Budapest)
– Many other office treats ??
– SEO campaign strategy and planning
– On-site optimisation
– Off-site campaigns and link acquisition
– In-depth keyword research and competitor analysis
– Maintaining client relationships
– Producing high level client reports
– Pushing the boundaries – coming up with fresh ideas to tackle client problems and push them onwards.
Skills / Experience:
We are looking to find an individual who has native level English communication skills (both written and spoken) and a good eye for detail. You will need to have a background in content writing, social media or marketing with a desire to understand SEO. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Excel, and other other SEO tools is a plus.
Negotiable based on experience
Get in touch!
If the above doesn’t scare you and you feel ready for a new and fun challenge,?please email us with your resume?and a short cover letter about yourself and why you want to join our family (IN ENGLISH). email: careers @ 3doordigital.com